SAMPLE OUTLINE OF LESSON PLAN DAY 4
Theme : World of Knowledge
Topic : Unit 14: Uncle Foon’s Stall
Focus: 4. Language Arts
Content Standard(s) : 1.1 By the end of the 6-year primary schooling, pupils will
be able to words and speak confidently with the correct
stress,rhythm and intonation.
4.1 By the end of the 6-year primary schooling, pupils
will be able to enjoy and appreciate rhymes, poems and so
Learning Standard(s) : 1.1.3 Able to listen to, say aloud and recite rhymes or sing
songs with guidance.
4.1.1 Able to enjoy nursery rhymes and action songs
through non-verbal response.
4.1.2 Able to recite nursery rhymes and sing action songs
with correct pronunciation and rhythm.
Objectives : By the end of the lesson pupils should be able to listen to, say aloud
and recite rhyme with guidance.
1. Teacher play interactive cd-rom.
2. Teacher recite rhyme the song and pupils listen.
3. Teacher recites the with the correct action and pupils follow.
4. Pupils sing the rhyme with the correct action with correct pronunciation and rhythm.
5. Teachers gets pupils to perform in groups.
Teaching Aids : Text book,interactive cd-rom.
Teaching & Learning
Strategies : Multiple Intelligences
Added-Value : Pupils are able to perform in groups. (Creativity).