LESSON PLAN DAY 2
Year : 1
Time : 30 minutes
Theme : World of Knowledge
Topic : Uncle Foon’s Stall
Focus : Reading
Content Standard(s) : Pupils will be able to demonstrate understanding of a variety
of linear and non-linear texts in the form of print and non
print materials using a range of strategies to construct
Learning Standard(s) : Able to read a paragraph of 3-5 simple sentences with
Objectives : By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to read six
Sentences with guided by teacher.
Activities : 1. Teacher shows vegetables pictures to pupils.
2. Teacher reads aloud the sentences.
3. Teacher and pupils read together the sentences.
4. Teacher asks pupils to read in groups.
5. Teacher stress pupils pronunciation.
6. Pupils in group read the sentences given and replace the word with vegetable pictures.
7. Every pupils come out and choose the vegetables and
read correctly the sentence.
Teaching Aids : manila cards, scissors, crayons
Teaching & Learning : Creativity
Added-Value : Pupils create word cards by using of various fonts (TMK)